A great big "thank you"............|
I have been playing in my "Family Tree" for almost 30 years. It has always been fun but I want to particularly thank the specific relatives who have done so much of the work to get me where I am now:
- My Great Aunt Mattie Lou Harris, for the information on the Clem and Allison Families;
- Mr. William B. Newby of Huntsville, Alabama, for his work on the Clem Tree;
- My Aunt Louise Adcock for telling me I had a "signer" of the "Declaration of Independence" in my family somewhere;
- Cousin Maymie Cocreham Nitchke, for her work on the Taylor Family;
- To my parents, John and Helen Enders, who encouraged me along the way in any way they could.
- To the 1918 book "The Swedes in Texas" for it's detailed narratives and comprehensive family portraits;
- To my in-laws, Eddie and Berthold Balkum, who lit the burning fire;
- To the early Taylor, Stockton, Hutchins cousins, and also those from other families;
- And to all those others, who answered my endless questions;
- A special thank you to all my new-found cousins: Chris, Flo, Karon, Harry, Sue, Lydia, Kris, Charlie, Hans, Cathy, Lydia, Juanita, Dana, Thomas...